This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Install packages (-P option) listed in a file?
- From: Jim Garrison <jim dot garrison at nwea dot org>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 17:11:32 +0000
- Subject: Install packages (-P option) listed in a file?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
My Google-fu seems to be weak this morning.
Does the -P option to the installer support reading packages to be installed from a file instead of directly from the command line argument? If so, what's the syntax (I tried -P@filename). Remember this has to run in a Windows cmd shell, so solutions like
setup-x86.exe -P$(paste -d, -s filename)
are not allowed :-)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple