This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Win32 error 109
- From: David Conrad <DavidConrad at acm dot org>
- To: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 17:09:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: Win32 error 109
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJyLC6tsqKzqDyt6s_pzYOmjx2G834hQO5M7-uABq7RpB7dAgA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 6:44 PM, Wm. David Bentlage wrote:
> I occasionally get errors like the following and don't understand
> what's going on. Is there a way to correct this?
> user@machine /w/dir
> $ tail -n1 safe*i | grep -i root | wc
> 6 24 534
> 70 [main] bash 7012 sig_send: error sending signal -34 to pid
> 7012, pipe handle 0x98, Win32 error 0
I've also seen this. In fact, I just saw it today, for the first time.
It happens intermittently.
$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-6.1-WOW64 S1DMZG2 1.7.28(0.271/5/3) 2014-02-09 21:06 i686 Cygwin
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple