This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Bash scripts give no output
- From: Jostein Berntsen <jbernts at broadpark dot no>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 19:14:02 +0100
- Subject: Bash scripts give no output
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have fiddled around in my cygwin to get ledger installed with not
much luck. When I got it running it gives not outpu, The same goes for
bash scripts as well as taskwarrior. I tried to reinstall some cygwin
components, but that did not work. The scripts run but gives no output and
Anyone seen anyhting like this? Will a rebase help here?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple