This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: postgresql missing pg_restore executable?
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 23:09:20 +0000
- Subject: Re: postgresql missing pg_restore executable?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <0C723FEB5B4E5642B25B451BA57E27307517C88D at S1P5DAG3C dot EXCHPROD dot USA dot NET>
On 05/03/14 20:17, Jim Garrison wrote:
I may be missing something obvious, but I can find pg_restore anywhere.
Cygwin puts pg_restore in /usr/sbin/
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple