This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: new setup.exe - another problem, or is this behavior expected?
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 12:05:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: new setup.exe - another problem, or is this behavior expected?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <lentij$287$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <530FCBE1 dot 5080405 at cygwin dot com> <leq8ja$7db$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <5310AFE4 dot 5030702 at cygwin dot com>
On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 4:48 PM, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
> Either should work OK, as the former is a superset of the latter. The key
> thing is to not pick more than 1 mirror if you don't need to.
Heh, I wasn't even aware that the list of mirrors is multi-select, and
I used it daily for 6+ years.
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple