This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [octave 3.8.0 cygwinX86] plot failure
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 06:15:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [octave 3.8.0 cygwinX86] plot failure
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <23496 dot 6948 dot qm at web101113 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp>
On 01/03/2014 03:06, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
I have installed octave 3.8.0 on win 7 32bit.
octave:2> fplot (@cos, [0, 2*pi])
5 [main] octave-cli-3.8.0 4840 child_info_fork::abort: C:\cygwin\lib\lapack\cyglapack-0.dll: Loaded to different address: parent(0x5D0000) != child(0x6C0000)
error: popen2: process creation failed -- Resource temporarily unavailable
error: called from:
error: /usr/share/octave/3.8.0/m/plot/util/private/__gnuplot_open_stream__.m at line 30, column 40
error: /usr/share/octave/3.8.0/m/plot/util/__gnuplot_drawnow__.m at line 72, column 19
On Cygwin 64, the above did not appear and plot went well.
For fltk toolkit, plot went well, but fonts were missing as was the same as those happened octave on cygwin 64.
works fine for me.
It is usually related to:
if rebase alone doesn't work
move away "/etc/rebase.db.i386" and rebase again
for a full rebase from scratch
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple