This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem compiling C++11 project with Cygwin
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 18:57:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: Problem compiling C++11 project with Cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <trinity-4a253a2f-77fe-4ca5-935e-167ac77e020e-1391034075795 at 3capp-gmx-bs25>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 1/29/2014 5:21 PM, xxxx xxxx wrote:
I have still this problem, is there a patch or fix around?
Did you try the suggestion for the same problem under mingw? It looks like
this could be a temporary workaround until the problem is fixed. Just make
sure you try it on
/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/4.8.2/include/c++/bits/basic_string.h if you're
building for Cygwin..
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple