Re: Windows 7 64 Bit - Mounting Network Drives

On 1/24/2014 12:27 PM, Damian Harty wrote:

Please remove this crap from list mails, thank you.
I have no control over it. Please feel free to simply ignore it.

Actually, you're lucky your email wasn't bounced back to you because
of  this.  It's site policy to not allow such disclaimers.  See the FAQ
entry on this policy here:

    <https://sourceware.org/lists.html#disclaimer-bounce>

I have seen it now that it has been pointed out. I have changed email
addresses in order to comply with The Rules, having first being addressed by
a rude adolescent and then told how lucky I am not to have my emails
bounced. I humbly acknowledge Your Authority.

It's not my "Authority".  It's the authority of those running the site
you're addressing.  I think you've misjudged the point of my posting though.
My goal was to keep you from facing difficulty with any future posts and
the rest of us from these content-free disclaimers if/when they slipped
through.  If that caused your feelings to be hurt then you've misinterpreted
what I wrote.  There was no negative energy coming from my end.

--
Larry