Re: Is there someone who have a same problem ?

On 2014-01-21 22:18, kou1okada wrote:
If you are using the cygwin64 under the Windows 8, please check a
following command sequence and please tell me a result.

#------------------
uname -srvmp
cygcheck -c | grep ca-certificates
ls -lnG /etc/setup/ca-certificates.lst.gz
find /etc/pki/ca-trust/extracted/ -mindepth 1 -type f -not -iname
README -exec ls -lnG {} +
wget -O /dev/null https://google.com

WFM on my main Win7 system and a fresh Win8.1 installation. If there are no non-empty files (besides README) in /etc/pki/ca-trust, it means the postinstall script didn't finish successfully. The most likely cause would be choosing not to install all dependencies when prompted, but to be sure:

http://cygwin.com/problems.html

Yaakov