This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
I'm trying to get ProFTPD installed, and I can't seem to pull down the package from the Cygwin repositories
- From: Katherine Moss <Katherine dot Moss at gordon dot edu>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 22:31:12 +0000
- Subject: I'm trying to get ProFTPD installed, and I can't seem to pull down the package from the Cygwin repositories
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Is there a certain way one has to install ProFTPD for Cygwin these days? Is it only available as sources at the moment? I'm asking because I've tried installing it both via Cyg-Get and via Chocolatey and it's direct Cygwin integration. Neither way seems to bring the package into my local environment. And if it is only available via source, is there a Cygwin install method documented on the Wiki somewhere? I'm asking since I've tried to search for this stuff before and I can find nothing useful.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple