This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
PHP Cygwin Package
- From: wynfield at gmail dot com
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 23:33:06 +0900
- Subject: PHP Cygwin Package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have uncommented out the line ;extension=php_mysqli.dll in /etc/php5/php.ini
I attemp to run a pdp script which attempts to connect to mysql server, but get the following error message:
:PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysqli_connect()
I could find no dlls assoiated with the mysqli_connect functions.
Are there any users there how have used php with a mysql database on cygwin and I'd appreciate any advice.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple