This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Antivirus strikes back (probably) (Was: Intermittent failures retrieving process exit codes)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 18:36:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: Antivirus strikes back (probably) (Was: Intermittent failures retrieving process exit codes)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <50C2498C dot 2000003 at coverity dot com> <50C276AC dot 9090301 at mailme dot ath dot cx> <50D401EF dot 9040705 at coverity dot com> <52844B2E dot 5050902 at coverity dot com> <EFA04305-A94A-46F4-BCCE-8FB3ADA45E72 at Denis-Excoffier dot org> <20131125215842 dot 0ff53134 at tukaani dot org> <9E1F6369-88DF-4EDB-A752-1340ACBA7564 at Denis-Excoffier dot org> <F62117E1-BF67-4F89-B4DA-08EF3F145258 at Denis-Excoffier dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 10:09:19PM +0100, Denis Excoffier wrote:
>On 2013-11-26 00:11 +01:00, Denis Excoffier wrote:
>> Already done. I did some strace-ing, and since i?m not so fluent with the
>> result, i?ll send it there in a while (when i?m back on cygwin) if someone is
>> interested. But the bug (contrary to what i said before) also _sometimes_
>> occurs with 5.1.2alpha or 5.0.5 and this makes me think now that:
>Here is the result of strace (with minor editing). I kept the whole strace (12000 lines),
>because xz ends rather early (around line 10000).
>2bc-1.06.95.tar.xz is a file built using bunzip2 | xz -c
>Note the presence of Win32 error 109 (broken pipe).
Please don't post unsolicited straces to this list. No one is going to
be looking at them and they just clog up the mailing list.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple