This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin64: Rebase problems
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 14:28:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwin64: Rebase problems
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5274DCA9 dot 7020408 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <52910365 dot 6040205 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 11/23/2013 2:35 PM, David Stacey wrote:
However, for all DLLs in /usr/lib, the new base is always zero - so I see
entries of the form:
/usr/lib/cygsqlite3_mod_impexp.dll: new base = 0, new size = 10000
/usr/lib/cygsqlite3_mod_xpath.dll: new base = 0, new size = 10000
I assume that this is wrong (although I'd be grateful if someone would
confirm that). Further, there are two suspect entries together at the top of
/usr/bin/libtk8.5.dll: new base = 524600000, new size = 120000
/usr/bin/libzsh-5.0.2.dll: new base = 5d9670000, new size = a0000
The base address for these two seems too high, and again I suspect that
these are wrong.
Yes, these both don't look right.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple