This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.5.25 issue: Crontab on Windows
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 09:20:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.5.25 issue: Crontab on Windows
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMwOpcry6fkHwZC8thRjMuV=iZL3keP3SCrsjCroqWrEcQNa-w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11/25/2013 01:57, Aleksander Panayotov wrote:
I have also tested this on Cygwin 1.7.5 and I
observe the same behaviour.
The only thing that matters on this list is whether it happens with the
*current* version. If not, the answer is simple: upgrade.
By the way, you probably lost 95% of your potential help by putting
1.5.x in the subject line. No one is going to fix a problem in such an
old version. 1.7.x became current nearly four *years* ago. 1.7.5
isn't much better, being over three years old.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple