This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: : Subversion packages
- From: Conrad Halling <bacon at sphaerula dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 19:54:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: : Subversion packages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFMYRRMFGxJhMKNKVgUEs45Lb5dLCf-5vq+Rp5s0H=Eg1yB5kw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFMYRRPZWqSJWZVVGDQLLZ55ZOcD_H9q7UgPr4iZyKw9vr2TbQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <52890843 dot 90903 at acm dot org> <20131117194958 dot GA4006 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <174472546 dot 20131118011119 at mtu-net dot ru> <52894C42 dot 3070704 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <354376058 dot 20131118032812 at mtu-net dot ru>
On 11/17/13, 6:28 PM, Andrey Repin wrote:
Navigate to the directory of interest and use the "svn info" command to
determine if you're in a working directory or not. I use the Cygwin
1.8.x client with a Subversion 1.6 server with no problems whatsoever.
Greetings, David Stacey!
Regarding you second point:
My second point is that I can't tell from looking at a directory, if I'm
inside a working copy or not. Launching any additional tools to do simple
telling is not an option.
This is a major drawback for me, and I'm not upgrading.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple