This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Is package-grep.cgi's desig architecture biased?
- From: Sophoklis Goumas <olspookishmagus at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:04:56 +0200
- Subject: Is package-grep.cgi's desig architecture biased?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Hello everyone, and a special hello to this mailing list's regulars!
Shouldn't the following:
return results for both x86 and x86_64 architectures?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple