This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Libtool version 2.4.2 ?
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 17:12:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: Libtool version 2.4.2 ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528862AB dot 6050902 at gmail dot com> <528A317E dot 50903 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
Il 11/18/2013 4:25 PM, Charles Wilson ha scritto:
On 11/17/2013 1:31 AM, marco atzeri wrote:
starting to see programs with
configure.ac:16: error: Libtool version 2.4.2 or higher is required
m4/libtool.m4:48: LT_PREREQ is expanded from...
any chanche to move on ?
On the related libtool annaunce, some time ago:
Now that (a) inetutils is out, and (b) all of the automakes and
autoconfs are updated, (c) libtool is next on my
to-be-updated/64bit-ified list. This includes running the test suite (a
10-15 hour effort), and investigating/fixing the regressions. So it is
not a quick task.
However, I still have the ongoing issues with run/run2 to track down first.
It is not urgent for me as patching that source to
require "2.4 or higher" worked fine
just to be ready for the future
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple