This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygcheck-dep-1.1-1
- From: Luke Kendall <luke dot kendall at cisra dot canon dot com dot au>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: audit <audit-mail-disclaimer at cisra dot canon dot com dot au>
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 11:28:34 +1100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygcheck-dep-1.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20131115020603 dot d1895e942dd6f0c4c74315b9 at nm dot ru>
On 11/15/2013 09:06 AM, Mikhail Usenko wrote:
I assume this means: a warning is printed if an installed package
depends on a required package that is not installed.
* A warning is printed out if an installed package denotes a required
package which is not installed.
I assumed setup installed required packages for all the packages you'd
selected, so I'm curious.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple