This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: build library libmad
- From: nu774 <honeycomb77 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 01:25:10 +0900
- Subject: Re: build library libmad
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131115010115 dot 3148 at binki>
(2013/11/15 1:01), d.henman wrote:
> Building libmad
> I download an attempted to build libmad-0.15.1b. with the build shared option set.
> Options to --force-mem and addr were deleted as unneccessary anymore.
> The configure and make process proceed without any errors.
> But, no dll is made. I can only see .lo files and one libmad.la
> Has anyone there had experience with getting a dll available for use?
You have to add -no-undefined to libmad_la_LDFLAGS in Makefile.am.
Alternatively, you can try this:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple