This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: something is wrong with cygwin's mirror checker
- From: "Wm. David Bentlage" <slomium+cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 17:35:33 -0600
- Subject: Re: something is wrong with cygwin's mirror checker
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131112180837 dot GA7261 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20131112182947 dot GA7911 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <6CF2FC1279D0844C9357664DC5A08BA21B66C1 at MLBXV06 dot nih dot gov>
On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E] wrote:
> It is probably just a coincidence, but my usual mirror,
> <ftp://mirror.mcs.anl.gov/pub/cygwin/>, has disappeared, not just from
I got the following from the ANL mailing list.
> The ANL Public Mirror Service (mirror.anl.gov) is currently not in service.
> We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
> When servicing is complete and the service is restored we will send out an update to this list.
> Thank you for your Patience
> ANL Free Software Mirror Admins.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple