This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: something is wrong with cygwin's mirror checker
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 13:29:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: something is wrong with cygwin's mirror checker
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131112180837 dot GA7261 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 01:08:37PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>I don't know why but the mirror checker is screwed up. The last email I
>got from the system said that the mirrors were in good shape but
>http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html tells another story.
>Just a heads up. I'm investigating.
Problem identified and (I hope) fixed. It will take a few hours for
the system to correct itself so mirrors will be scarce until that
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple