This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Help with getting binaries to not print ^M
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 13:55:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: Help with getting binaries to not print ^M
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKObCaoCpoUf+3SFO96FcHS73yYoKKTN=yP5RdMScdg5x8ka+g at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 11/8/2013 10:21 PM, Jason Gross wrote:
I have some precompiled binaries (from, e.g., ocaml, gtk+). When I
install them to a location like D:\OCaml\bin and run them, the output
has a ^M at the end of every line.
Where did you get these binaries? Please provide the output of
'cycheck ocaml' and *attach* "cygcheck -srv" output.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple