This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SV: SV: Some first questions.
- From: "D. Boland" <daniel at boland dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 10:07:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: SV: SV: Some first questions.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <001001ced4c3$41168830$c3439890$ at org> <52769D49 dot C03E3F2B at boland dot nl> <000601ced945$0437f530$0ca7df90$ at tdcadsl dot dk> <5277D220 dot DF64585C at boland dot nl> <527D1876 dot EF914FAD at boland dot nl> <000001cedcaa$fc083370$f4189a50$ at tdcadsl dot dk>
I'm sorry, but this is too much for me. I don't have that much time.
I suspect that the build script for Cygwin contains a bug, because of the "undefined
reference to `WinMain@16'" error. Impossible to solve without changing it.
What about contacting the author of the build scripts?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple