This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: cygcheck-dep-1.0-1
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 13:24:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: cygcheck-dep-1.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20131105125433 dot f8aaf81703472f278b165160 at nm dot ru> <CA+kUOam6h=C3jEz6yBwp9eh+jGUFa9XFhJ0PBCh6u7WaKK1U+A at mail dot gmail dot com> <20131108163024 dot 5c16ad6b479fe5ceb643ce75 at nm dot ru>
On 8 November 2013 12:30, Mikhail Usenko wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Nov 2013 11:51:24 +0000
> Adam Dinwoodie <snip> wrote:
>> Is this script intended to work for Cygwin packages installed using the
>> Cygwin installer but not from the main package repositories (ie from
>> Cygwin Ports)? The script seems to be misbehaving for me with such
>> packages, but if it's not designed to work with them in the first place,
>> I won't bother compiling a detailed bug report.
> The script is designed to work with standard Cygwin distribution.
> I will see about adding support for the Cygwin ports collection.
Thank you! Although, http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple