This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: cygcheck-dep-1.0-1
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 11:51:24 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: cygcheck-dep-1.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20131105125433 dot f8aaf81703472f278b165160 at nm dot ru>
On 5 November 2013 08:54, Mikhail Usenko wrote:
> Subject: New package - cygcheck-dep-1.0-1
> Version 1.0-1 of cygcheck-dep has been uploaded.
> cygcheck-dep is a bash script helping to show dependencies
> for installed Cygwin packages. It can be useful if you are
> trying some Cygwin's software and along the line you are
> installing and uninstalling some packages and want to keep
> your Cygwin's setup root directory clean of unused packages.
Is this script intended to work for Cygwin packages installed using the
Cygwin installer but not from the main package repositories (ie from
Cygwin Ports)? The script seems to be misbehaving for me with such
packages, but if it's not designed to work with them in the first place,
I won't bother compiling a detailed bug report.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple