This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Find dll name corresponding to an import library
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 18:50:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: Find dll name corresponding to an import library
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <l5eg01$5qf$2 at ger dot gmane dot org> <527AF109 dot 4080500 at etr-usa dot com>
On 11/6/2013 18:46, Warren Young wrote:
libfoo.a is for cygfoo.dll.
Sorry, that should be "libfoo.dll.a is for cygfoo*.dll, where the
wildcard may be replaced by some extra version information". Use the
objtool command to narrow things down if there are multiple candidates.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple