This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Is there a way to acess expanded value of REG_EXPAND_SZ ?
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: All <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 09:57:23 +0400
- Subject: Is there a way to acess expanded value of REG_EXPAND_SZ ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Started to write scripts, that rely on registry, and hit a nail right off the
bat. I need to access expanded value of REG_EXPAND_SZ type.
Reading documentation doesn't help.
Is this possible?
Or should I go through a loop of calling cmd.exe to manually expand variables?
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 05.11.2013, <09:44>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple