This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: package for "fop" ?
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 16:25:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: package for "fop" ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5278178F dot 20508 at gmail dot com> <527820EC dot 9020806 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
On 11/4/2013 15:34, David Stacey wrote:
This sounds like Apache FOP . This is probably a native executable;
Nope. FOP is written in Java.
Yaakov's fop package uses gcj rather than the native Windows JRE, so it
plays well with Cygwin.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple