This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: package for "fop" ?
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 23:42:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: package for "fop" ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5278178F dot 20508 at gmail dot com> <527820EC dot 9020806 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
Il 11/4/2013 11:34 PM, David Stacey ha scritto:
On 04/11/13 21:54, marco atzeri wrote:
building cygwin from cvs I just hit
xsltproc --xinclude ../../../../src_new/winsup/doc/fo.xsl
../../../../src_new/winsup/doc/cygwin-ug-net.xml | fop -q -fo -
/bin/sh: fop: command not found
Any idea which package should contain it ?
This sounds like Apache FOP . This is probably a native executable;
if you want a Cygwin version then there is one available in CygwinPorts.
As it seems needed to build Cygwin own documentation, probably it
is time to move it from CygwinPorts to Cygwin .
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple