This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Executing Windows commands from Cygwin with or without cmd: what are the pros and cons?
- From: Kenneth Wolcott <kennethwolcott at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 12:35:46 -0800
- Subject: Executing Windows commands from Cygwin with or without cmd: what are the pros and cons?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Where can I find information regarding the pros and cons of using or
not using the cmd command to execute Windows commands from Cygwin?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple