This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Seeking a suggestion for unattended mass install procedure
- From: "Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <lavr at ncbi dot nlm dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 19:11:33 +0000
- Subject: RE: Seeking a suggestion for unattended mass install procedure
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0C40C86D at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <5277D4A0 dot 1050809 at cygwin dot com> <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0C40C913 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <5277DB67 dot 5050903 at cygwin dot com> <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0C40C962 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <5277E992 dot 8070602 at cygwin dot com>
> Alternatively, you can grab the sources for setup and add an option
to do what you want the way you want it.
Well, that's a trivial option with open source, of course. But also
it means to maintain a branch of our own setup.exe, which is the
least favorable of all.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple