This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Seeking a suggestion for unattended mass install procedure
- From: "Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <lavr at ncbi dot nlm dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 18:27:48 +0000
- Subject: RE: Seeking a suggestion for unattended mass install procedure
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0C40C86D at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <5277D4A0 dot 1050809 at cygwin dot com> <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0C40C913 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <5277DB67 dot 5050903 at cygwin dot com> <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0C40C962 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <l58oav$mla$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
> I have an install script for Cygwin. It's not offline
Thanks for the suggestion. My Systems team need to install from scratch
on bare boxes, from only an image DVD (which contained all the requisites of
the future machine, including CYGWIN's setup and the downloaded directory,
as I previously described).
>From the replies I've got so far, I beginning to think it's close to impossible
without having to list (all) the packages...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple