This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: p11-kit list-modules fails
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 20:39:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: p11-kit list-modules fails
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BLU0-SMTP165497DA6DA89DBC630643FA7F40 at phx dot gbl>
On 2013-11-01 22:45, Bassam Tabbara wrote:
I’m seeing the following:
On a Windows Server 2012 machine. Now that ca-certificates relies on p11-kit
to create the certificate files this broke all tools using SSL including git.
cygcheck output attached. Note that until ca-certificates-1.94-1 p11-kit was
not used, so it might have been broken for a while.
Please try running rebaseall.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple