This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How about a 64-bit installer that doesn't require UAC?
- From: Bill Welch <bill at brazier dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 16:43:19 -0400
- Subject: How about a 64-bit installer that doesn't require UAC?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Yes, I could try to change the application manifest myself, but that
seems esoteric and I haven't been able to find any GPL tool. See
for example. Same for the solutions noted here
From the application manifest of setup-x86_64.exe:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple