This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
gcc4-core packaging bug
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 15:26:52 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: gcc4-core packaging bug
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The package gcc4-core provides a compatibility symlink for programs that
expect the old gcc naming scheme (like Perl). The link however is just
"gcc4", while Devel::CheckLib for instance looks for "gcc4.exe".
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple