This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RANCID on Cygwin
- From: Jakub Horbacewicz <kubih at partyinfo dot com dot pl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 15:53:12 +0200
- Subject: RANCID on Cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have to use Windows server for making backups of network devices. To
accomplish that I have to run Rancid, so I need to install Cygwin. Can
you help me with compiling Rancid through Cygwin? I cannot find any
tutorial or tips in google.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple