This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: What is wrong with SVN?
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 10:33:14 -0600
- Subject: Re: What is wrong with SVN?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52488201 dot 8030104 at alice dot it>
On 9/29/2013 13:39, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
What is wrong with this command:
$ svn co svn://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/branches/fortran-dev fortran-dev
What happens if you modify it a bit:
$ CYGWIN_SQLITE_LOCKING=posix svn co svn://...
That forces the SQLite library that Cygwin's svn is linked to to use
POSIX compatible locking, instead of the Windows compatible locking it
uses by default.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple