This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GSL Package, Incomplete
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 11:40:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: GSL Package, Incomplete
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130930171854 dot 3224 at binki>
Il 9/30/2013 10:18 AM, firstname.lastname@example.org ha scritto:
Re: NU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical library for C and C++ programmers.
Can the gsl package maintainer or someone knowledgeable about it for cygwin tell me if the package is complete or is gsl-config missing or inappropriate for cygwin?
I am getting an: error: Could not find gsl-config and can't not file gsl-congig in any of the cygwin repositories.
Should it have been in the package?
you need to install the package "gsl-devel"
$ cygcheck -f /usr/bin/gsl-config
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple