This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Run bash script in cmd with cygwin
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 08:13:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: Run bash script in cmd with cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACOaVDt1UgN2X5XkHf4HcGB2gQQqLKD3QcHZiY5gnpeciCarnA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CACOaVDvhdTG5HP5nqAYr_Aeuaz-UEH8+cXWFyB3QJvMySSY=-A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 9/25/2013 00:33, Ulrich Pogson wrote:
after try everything I could not get it to work.
If my other post to this thread doesn't help, post the errors you get.
You're making us guess what is wrong with "everything", and we don't
know what's wrong with "everything". :)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple