This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Running setup-x86_64.exe without admin privileges
- From: Frédéric Bron <frederic dot bron at m4x dot org>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 16:05:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: Running setup-x86_64.exe without admin privileges
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6CF2FC1279D0844C9357664DC5A08BA2161564 at MLBXV06 dot nih dot gov> <l1u43q$4jc$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
>> Trying to compress it with upx failed with an error message:
>> upx: setup-x86-64.exe: CantPackException: can't pack new-exe
> UPX can't compress PE+ (64bit) executables.
That's right, I have the same issue.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple