This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Confused about several issues with setting up cron
- From: bartels <bartels at mailme dot ath dot cx>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 21:25:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: Confused about several issues with setting up cron
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B8D164BED956C5439875951895CB4B2211449DC8 at WABOTH9MSGUSR8C dot ITServices dot sbc dot com> <523F133D dot 2060806 at mailme dot ath dot cx> <523F4855 dot 50002 at mailme dot ath dot cx> <42077778 dot 20130923184405 at mtu-net dot ru> <52406732 dot 8050908 at mailme dot ath dot cx> <711188820 dot 20130923220835 at mtu-net dot ru> <52408FA5 dot 8010206 at mailme dot ath dot cx>
On 09/23/2013 08:59 PM, bartels wrote:
cron-config does not accept SYSTEM as a user
Hmm, looking at the script, it would seem that cron-config is capable of configuring cron to run as system.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple