This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: What is the name of the pdftk package (setup-x86_64)
- From: Aaron Schneider <notstop2 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 17:38:42 +0000
- Subject: RE: What is the name of the pdftk package (setup-x86_64)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPw2sph8oJH7FBdiJN2ujMO=b36GA+avqwvno0mFb9NXbwy1DQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <DUB122-W30089CD91B41749BC88184CE2D0 at phx dot gbl>,<524079EC dot 6080406 at acm dot org>
>>> I cannot find pdftk in setup on x86_64.
>>> What is the name of the package?
>> Not yet available for 64 bits:
> I haven't packaged it yet because gcc-java is not yet available for x86_64.
gcc-java is not listed under missing packages with that particular name. Which name is using?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple