This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: What is the name of the pdftk package (setup-x86_64)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 10:31:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: What is the name of the pdftk package (setup-x86_64)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPw2sph8oJH7FBdiJN2ujMO=b36GA+avqwvno0mFb9NXbwy1DQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <DUB122-W30089CD91B41749BC88184CE2D0 at phx dot gbl> <CAPw2spjLrKBYHatWHu_F1LeutOq7iPGEeh+ubv0tcoXcLv9Sbw at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 04:26:18PM +0200, Fr?d?ric Bron wrote:
>>> I cannot find pdftk in setup on x86_64.
>> Not yet available for 64 bits
>Oh, I see. Is it then recommended to install cygwin 32bits on a 64bits
>windows? Is cygwin 64 bits still considered 'experimental'?
No, 64-bit Cygwin just has fewer packages than 32-bit.
You don't have to wonder what packages are available. Just use the package
search feature on the website:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple