This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: libzip-0.11.1-1
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 04:17:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: libzip-0.11.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 5230E3B4 dot 4040204 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <877geex7z7 dot fsf at VZELL-LAP dot de dot oracle dot com>
On 2013-09-18 14:09, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
Thanks Yaakov, but when trying to build pstoedit (32bit) with it, I have
to artificially add CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/lib/libzip/include to my
pstoedit.cygport file in order to find the following header file:
Is this a packaging problem ??, it seems zipconf.h belongs to
This is correct, and a recent upstream change; since this header is
arch/configuration-specific, it is therefore shipped in this location.
Ultimately, pstoedit will need to be patched to use e.g.
PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBZIP, libzip) and set LIBZIP_CFLAGS and LIBZIP_LIBS
instead of the AC_CHECK_HEADER/AC_CHECK_LIB it is probably using now.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple