This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Confused about several issues with setting up cron
- From: bartels <bartels at mailme dot ath dot cx>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 17:56:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: Confused about several issues with setting up cron
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B8D164BED956C5439875951895CB4B2211449DC8 at WABOTH9MSGUSR8C dot ITServices dot sbc dot com>
On 09/22/2013 03:00 AM, KARR, DAVID wrote:
CYGWIN_NT-6.1 1.7.25(0.270/5/3) 2013-08-31 20:39 i686 Cygwin
I want to set up a cron job, so I have to get cron configured. I'm trying to follow the instructions I can find, but I'm seeing several issues.
I'm surprised that there's nothing in the user guide or the FAQ about setting up cron. I had to settle for the various questions about this on StackOverflow and others.
Must say your reporting of events is also lacking crucial elements
If you re-install and give me more details, then I will try and answer your questions.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple