This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: seteuid 1019: Operation not permitted
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 22:24:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: seteuid 1019: Operation not permitted
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMhuX2DV8tHVuJpnziRBTh0qV7xAThDVUuVXaTYGArb3fVtgCw at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 9/17/2013 3:02 PM, Evan Rowley wrote:
I have the debug logs of an sshd that terminated connections when it
recieves the following error:
seteuid 1019: Operation not permitted
Perhaps this thread helps?
Ignore the stuff about getting a snapshot. That's old data. The changes
you need in the DLL are already in the version you have.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple