This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe and mounting home directory in fstab
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 20:24:29 -0600
- Subject: Re: setup.exe and mounting home directory in fstab
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130919111634 dot 13610tplrmb3pu1u at gator3323 dot hostgator dot com> <523BA1C0 dot 5040601 at cygwin dot com>
On 9/19/2013 19:15, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
On 9/19/2013 12:16 PM, Rob Siklos wrote:
My current solution is to just mount it in fstab with the following line:
c:/Users /home ntfs binary,posix=0,nouser
Alternatively, you can set HOME in your
Windows environment to point to the directory you want as your home.
Or, change the second-to-last item in /etc/passwd to something like
Remapping c:\Users to /home is obviously more scalable, but do you
really have lots of local users on that box?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple