This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Emacs font trouble
- From: Robert McBroom <mcforum at bellsouth dot net>
- To: cygwin-list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 21:07:09 -0400
- Subject: Emacs font trouble
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Having trouble getting an acceptable fixed font display on emacs. All my
old standards don't seem to be showing up any more. terminal, fixed,
courier, 8514fix, etc.
-fn "Lucida Console-8" worked for a while but not any more
error: Invalid font name, -b&h-Lucida
I would really like a 9pt font so I can get four windows on my wide screen.
What am I missing in the system?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple