This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cannot run setup64.exe without admin privileges (even if renamed foo.exe)
- From: Frédéric Bron <frederic dot bron at m4x dot org>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 19:30:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: cannot run setup64.exe without admin privileges (even if renamed foo.exe)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPw2spinsbSZaduOMJtgR6rkaoJA9s7rTm6LCwvWBCK9-kiN8A at mail dot gmail dot com> <5231EEF4 dot 6010407 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
> You can build setup.exe yourself for x86_64-w64-mingw32 with the
> requestedExecutionLevel entry removed from the manifest. The sources are in
> cygwin-apps CVS.
I got the sources and ran bootstrap.sh
I got setup.exe but not setup64.exe
Is it possible to build setup64.exe from a 32bit cygwin?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple