This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Tools can't find ncurses
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 07:38:07 -0600
- Subject: Re: Tools can't find ncurses
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130915001548 dot 1868 at binki> <5234D9B5 dot 7070003 at towo dot net> <5237933F dot 3090300 at etr-usa dot com> <5237F839 dot 2060905 at towo dot net> <20130917171344 dot 316 at binki>
On 9/17/2013 02:13, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
there is no gls-dev package on the cygwin site.
Run Cygwin's setup*.exe, then in the Search box on the Select Packages
screen, type "gsl". That will narrow the list of top-level categories
to Debug, Devel, and Libs. Open Devel, and notice that one of the few
options remaining is gsl-devel.
Cygwin doesn't use -dev as a package suffix. It's always -devel.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple